Fixation MESA-MP SUB ZERO PLATFORM PEDALS 9/16 W/PINS
The Mesa MP line is a top choice pedal for a variety of biking disciplines. We wanted to show our year round riders some extra love, by introducing the limited run Mesa MP Subzero flat platform pedal.
We upgraded the tried and true Mesa MP's robust impact grade nylon body, sealed bearing construction, and grippy metal pinned platform with full stainless steel pins. A perfect choice for the fat biker or winter commuter, the durable stainless pins add an extra layer of rust protection for the harshest riding conditions.
The new limited Mesa MP Subzero edition comes in exclusive colors with several anodized spindle and pin options to keep your bike looking sharp.
What are you waiting for? Take these bad boys out for a spin. Whether you're next ride calls for dirt, street or snow, we're confident the Mesa MP pedal will become your go to pedal.
Please note that the Mesa MP is not compatible with pedal straps
- High impact nylon body built to take abuse
- Smooth running sealed bearing and DU bushing
- Electroplated cro-moly spindle
- Electroplated stainless steel replaceable pins for added grip with shoes or boots
- Nylon body doesn't suck heat out of your feet like alloy pedals do
- Installs with 15mm open end wrench or 8mm hex wrench
- Pin Spec - M3x0.5 x 7.5mm
- Spindle Thread: 9/16
- Height: 14mm
- Width: 105mm
- Weight: 351g/pair