Salsa Blackthorn Carbon SLX Bike
Blackthorn is Salsa’s 140 mm all-mountain 29er, built for riding any trail anywhere with confidence. It’s a well-balanced bike that takes on serious topography with gusto. Blackthorn is stable and confident on rugged descents and is a stunningly capable climber. With Split Pivot suspension dialed for maximum traction and pedaling efficiency, Blackthorn has the chops to ride all-mountain, all-out, all day.
- Carbon fiber frame and seatstays with 6061-T6 aluminum chain stays for durability
- Split Pivot + suspension design features 140 mm of efficient travel that’s fully active under braking and supportive throughout its stroke, paired with a 160 mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height to accommodate varying terrain, wheel sizes, and personal preference
- Integrated strap location on frame for tube or tool kit
- A short stem, long top tube and 64.6-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence
- 76.5-degree seat tube angle with seat tube lengths optimized for longer dropper posts