Salsa Mukluk Deore 11 Fat Tire Bike
The Mukluk is Salsa’s most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in a wide variety of conditions. The frame utilizes 197 mm rear spacing to accommodate up to 5" tires, and the 100 mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. Alternator 1.0 dropouts allow for short chainstays and easily support single speed or geared drivetrain options. The Mukluk can do it all.
- Designed with a low and rearward center of gravity for increased stability when navigating challenging terrain
- Bearpaw fork features carbon fiber legs with an aluminum steerer tube and two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Aluminum frame includes two bottle mounts inside frame triangle and down tube mounts for a bottle, pump, repair kit, or other accessory
- Alternator 1.0 dropouts
- Full-length internal cable housing routing, internal dropper post routing, and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Compatible with Salsa Alternator 190 Rear Rack using Salsa Rack-Lock or Post-Lock