Salsa Warroad C Rival AXS
Warroad is Salsa’s endurance all-road bike built to perform on-road, while being fully capable of off-pavement pursuits. It’s the bike for riders who don’t define a road ride by the surfaces they travel. Endurance all-road geometry, Class 5 frame Vibration Reduction System, dual wheel-size compatibility with a wide range of tire fitments, and a variety of mounting options set the Warroad apart.
- Carbon frame with an oversized bottom bracket junction and deeper section downtube, coupled with a 415mm chainstay to create a more responsive bike when accelerating, yet forgiving as the distance increases
- Endurance all-road geometry, featuring a slack headtube angle and long offset fork to provide increased stability when the road surface turns rough
- Warroad Carbon Deluxe fork with 100 x 12mm thru-axle, side-mounted three-pack mounts, fender and rack compatibility
- Top tube mount for Salsa EXP Direct Mount Top Tube Bag or K-Edge computer mount
- Accessory mount on the underside of the down tube
- Two water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 49–55cm frames, and three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61cm frames