Saris M2 Smart Trainer - Electronic Resistance, Adjustable
Availible within 3 days of Order!
The Saris M2 smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. With integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors.
- Power readings accurate to +/- 5%
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time
- Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
We Also Recommend
Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer - Electronic Resistance, Adjustable
Elite Suito-T Direct Drive Smart Trainer - Electronic Resistance, Adjustable