Salsa Spearfish SLX Bike
Spearfish is built to crush endurance-testing terrain while thriving on technical climbs and descents. With thoroughly modern geometry and a highly adaptable suspension platform, the Spearfish chases XC and distance efforts, keeping you at the front of the pack.
- 6066-T6 aluminum frame
- Split Pivot suspension design is fully active under braking and supportive throughout its travel for efficient pedaling, predictable braking, and excellent traction
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations